Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of the Users’ personal data collected via the Website is:
Danolit Tomasz Michałowski ul. Ofiar Stutthofu 26 72-010 Police, Poland
Contact with the Administrator regarding the protection of personal data is possible via e-mail at:
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users. We collect personal data such as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address and company name, geographical location of the User, other information provided when using the services on our Website, information that is generated during the use of our Website, in particular: when, how often and under what circumstances the User uses the Website, information contained in all correspondence delivered to us by e-mail or via our Website, including communication content and metadata, and any other personal data provided to us by the User.
Before the User discloses to us any personal information of another person, the User must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
We collect the information about Users and their activities in the following way:
– through information voluntarily provided by the User in the forms,
– by saving cookies files (“cookies”) on end devices,
– by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
What does the collection of information through the information form mean?
Our Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User. The other information may also be saved and processed, however only the information related to the connection parameters, in particular the time stamp and the IP address. The data included in the form may be made available by the Website Operator to third parties only: i) if necessary by external suppliers providing services related to the functioning of the Website to the Website Operator, and/or ii) for marketing purposes. Except for the cases referred to in the preceding sentence, the data contained in the form may be made available to third parties only upon the User’s consent.
Information provided in the form will be processed for the purpose resulting from the content of aspecific application, for example to process a service request or commercial contact.
What does the collection of information about cookies mean?
The Website uses two types of cookies:
– “session” cookies – they remain on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website
or turning off the software (web browser);
– “persistent” cookies – they remain on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookies’
parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Usually, the software used for browsing websites, i.e., a web browser, by default allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed so that cookies are blocked – in whole or in part. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the browser settings. Nevertheless, it should be remembered that limiting the usage of cookies may limit functionalities available on our Website or prevent the usage of the Website.
Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, the above-mentioned advertising networks may save information about the User’s navigation path and/or the time spent on a particular page. In terms of information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information resulting from Cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
What does the collection of information through server logs mean?
Information about some of the Users’ activities will be logged in the server layer. These data are used only for the purpose of administration of the Website and to ensure efficient operation of the hosting services provided. The browsed resources will be identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
– information about visits and usage of our Website by the User, including the source of
referrals, the length of the visit and pages displayed,
– time of arrival of the inquiry,
– name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, if possible;
– User’s name provided in the authorization process;
– number of data provided by the server;
– information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link), if the Website was
accessed via a link,
– information about the User’s computer, including the User’s browser and IP address.
Nevertheless, these data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages, and are only used for administrative purposes of the Website.
What is the purpose of collecting the data?
The data provided to us through our Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the Website. Users’ data may be used by us for the purposes of:
– administration of the Website and providing services available through the Website,
– delivery of our products and/or services for which we have received an order from the User, including contact with the User by e-mail and/or by phone,
– developing and improving the Website, personalizing the Website for Users, expanding the offer and quality of services provided by the Website Operator,
– providing third parties with statistical information about the Users, including the use of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, GetResponse, Senuto, provided that these third parties will not be able to identify any specific User on the basis of information received from the Website Operator,
– processing inquiries and complaints received from the Users regarding the functioning of
the Website and/or services provided through the Website,
– providing the safe operation of the Website and the services available through the Website,
– fulfillment of data administrator’s legal obligations and implementation of other tasks resulting from applicable law, including issuing and storing invoices and other accounting documents,
– other uses.
Who has access to the User’s information?
Users’ data may also be transferred to suppliers and/or subcontractors with whom the Website Operator cooperates in connection with the services provided, including services related to the functioning of the Website and marketing services, as long as it is related to the purposes set out in this Policy.
In addition, the Website Operator may disclose information and data collected by the Website and/or as a result of the provision of services provided through the Website:
– to the extent required by applicable law,
– in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings,
– in the scope of processing Users’ personal data – to the entities cooperating with the
Website Operator as a data controller,
– in order to establish, exercise or protect the rights of the Website Operator.
Except for the cases specified in this Policy, Users’ data will be transferred to the external entities only upon the consent of the Users.
Access to the data and their control by the User
The User has the right to obtain a copy of his/her/its personal data from the Website Operator. The User may also report a desire to rectify data, delete or limit processing, as well as submit a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection – to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The User may at any time object to the processing of his/her/its data, both in terms of all the User’s personal data processed by the data administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specific purpose. The User’s objection will not affect the activities performed so far. The objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, along with all the User’s personal data saved and processed so far by the data administrator.
The User is obliged to notify the Website Operator about the need to correct or update the User’s personal data.
International transfers of data
Information collected through the Website may be stored and processed in each of the countries in which the Website Operator operates and may be transferred between these countries in order to enable the use of information in accordance with this Policy.
By using the Website, the User consents to the transfer of the data in accordance with this Policy.
Storage of personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, the Website Operator may save documents
(including electronic documents) containing Users’ data:
– to the extent that it is required by law,
– in the event that the documents in question may be relevant to any pending or future
court and/or mediation proceedings,
– in order to establish, exercise or protect the rights of the Website Operator.
User data security
The Website Operator will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to
prevent the loss, abuse or alteration of the User’s personal data.
User’s personal data will be stored on our secure (password protected) servers.
By using the Website, the User acknowledges and is aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transferred in this way cannot be guaranteed.
The Website User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access the Website and not disclosing the password to any third parties.
This Policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on the Website. By using the Website, the User confirms that he/she/it has read the most recent version of this Policy and agrees to use the Website in accordance with its regulations.